When I just started a diet to lose weight, it felt so exciting. Each of our hearts runs a diet regularly and little by little, we start to lose weight. But, that’s where the challenges started to emerge. Over time, how come I feel bored, huh. Every day the food is almost the same.
Then, we begin to imagine foods that are rarely eaten during the diet. Starting from rice, sweet, savory, to processed food. How about this?
The essence of a weight loss program is to have a proper diet. The following tips can be used as a guide so that you are loyal to your diet and don’t get bored easily:
- 1. Eat regularly every day. Start by eating small meals 5-6 times, every 3-4 hours. Eat before the stomach is very hungry.
- 2. Don’t skip breakfast and eat more protein at breakfast. Avoid consuming excessive carbohydrates in the morning.
- 3. Choose a diet that is low in fat, with the type of fat that is good for health, such as avocados, nuts, and seeds.
- 4. Make sure you are not dehydrated by drinking lots of water every day. Avoid drinks and foods that contain lots of sugar, as this can cause constant hunger.
- 5. Consume fiber-rich fruits and vegetables. Have an apple a day.
- 6. Exercise every day, for example with a 30-45 minute morning walk. Physical activity can increase your metabolism, so you can lose weight faster.
- 7. If the daily food menu starts to get boring, deal with healthy snacks. You can consume rice crackers, plain yogurt, nuts, or almond milk. Or, eat fruits such as avocados and bananas. If you feel really hungry, eat foods rich in animal protein, such as grilled chicken, tuna, and cheese.
When dieting, your body may become weak and tired more easily. This is because changes are happening in our bodies. For the body to stay awake and we can stay focused on our activities, take supplements regularly, such as a Resurge review.